Love Crafty Creations!

May God bless the work of your hands! :)



Martha Stewart - American Made 2014 - Nominee Badge


Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bling Bling Winter Jacket Project







The bling bling winter jacket project began when I found this plain black coat and hot pink coat on sale for 75% off.   No joke!  Paid $10 total for both! 

The plain appearance is no problem.  With some crafty embellishments and bling bling, it will be jazzed up in no time.

First, I created the fabric and denim patches.  




 Once the patches were complete and glued together, I added them to the jacket with fabric glue.  The bling bling was added after the glue dried.  I find it much easier to add the bling after the patches are glued onto the project.  If added before, gluing down the fabric patches is harder.  The fabric is not as flexible. 






Lastly, I added some extra bling around the pockets. 




Working on one side at a time and allowing it time to dry over night, the project took a few days to complete. The total cost for both jackets with embellishments less than $15!!! 

Now, it is time to finish the hot pink jacket.  I cannot wait to wear this one.  However, in Texas, it may be a little longer before I need it. 
 



If you are more interested in crafty ideas, please feel free to follow me on Pinterest, Facebook and/or Twitter for creative ideas, projects and tips.

~ Christi T :)
Putting God first everyday in every way!


Crafty creations, projects and tips for everyday needs, gifts, decorating, do it yourself projects, party planning, cooking and more valuable resources and information are free online. I love to share my crafty finds with you. For more free resources and tips follow me on Pinterest, Facebook and/or Twitter.

My website is www.ShopChristi.com. Check it out!

God Bless You! :)






Follow Me on Pinterest

www.ShopChristi.com | Promote Your Page Too


CraftsPerhaps | Promote Your Page Too


No comments:

Post a Comment