Love Crafty Creations!

May God bless the work of your hands! :)



Martha Stewart - American Made 2014 - Nominee Badge


Sunday, September 16, 2012

Add Bling Bling To Your Favorite Denim Pieces - It Is EASY!

Bling, Bling and more Bling

It is simple to add bling to your favorite denim pieces.  I started with my old, worn out Levi overall shorts and my favorite pair of jeans.

The bling is added with fabric glue.  Fabric glue is a MUST when adding bling bling to any type of fabric.

First, I added bling to my favorite pair of jeans.  The jeans fit great but were lacking in sparkle department.

The bling adds a special, sparkling touch to my old, worn out jean.



Next, I worked on adding bling to my old, fave overall shorts.  They have to be over 17 years old and counting.  (Levi's live up to their name brand!)



My beautiful, niece gave me the idea.  I showed her the bling jeans and she instantly states she wants to do that to her overalls.  Well of course, my head is swimming with ideas now!

It was only a few days later, I began adding bling to my overalls.
 
I want to wear both pieces with many different colors so I kept to a clear/silver bling bling color.  Although, you could certainly go with just about any color bling.




Once your project is complete.  Be sure to wash the bling bling denim or fabric items inside out on delicate and hang dry.  This will help keep the bling intact longer.



If you are interested in more crafty ideas, please feel free to follow me on Pinterest, Facebook and/or Twitter for creative ideas, projects and tips.

~ Christi T :)
Putting God first everyday in every way!

My website is www.ShopChristi.com. Check it out!

God Bless You! :)






Follow Me on Pinterest

www.ShopChristi.com | Promote Your Page Too


CraftsPerhaps | Promote Your Page Too


No comments:

Post a Comment