Love Crafty Creations!

May God bless the work of your hands! :)



Martha Stewart - American Made 2014 - Nominee Badge


Saturday, April 6, 2013

Preparing for Craft Booth Grand Opening

Preparing for the craft booth rental "Grand Opening" of Haute Crafty Creations is a challenge.  Too many ideas and too little time!

So far, the crafty creations I already made are priced and ready to go.  Also, finished making new business cards tonight.  Now, I need to make more crafty creations, create signage for the booth, complete my inventory list and make last minute preparations for setting up the booth before 4/15/13!!!  WOW, a lot to take on with a full-time job, hubby and two boys to manage.

As you may know, after 5 years of business, I cancelled my website, www.ShopChristi.com.  It was simply too much stress to keep up with the website, begin a new crafts retail rental space, work full-time and manage my family responsibilities.  This allows me to focus on God first, family second and crafts third... LOL!  Crafty creations are my passion.

If you have not found your passion yet, just keep an eye out for the one thing you love to do and totally loose track of time when you are doing it!  Seriously, I could work on crafts for 24 hours straight and not think twice about it.  I just love it!  Plus it is a true blessing when someone loves what I have made with  my own hands.

After a year on the waiting list, I am super thankful and feel blessed to have this beginner's, open shelving unit space to display my crafts.  You will want to stop by if you are in the area.  I have three years worth of crafts ready to put up for sale.  And, of course, most of them include lots of bling, bling!  The Antique & Craft Mall of Mansfield is located at 920 North Main Street, Mansfield, TX  76063.  They are open 7 days a week, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.  Website, http://antiquemallofmansfield.com/index.html.




My head is swimming with ideas and not enough time in the day to create them all.  Must end here, I need to get crafty!  Too much too do, too little time...

Will keep you updated on the progress.  As I am "overcoming" all the challenges placed before me with God's help!

~ Christi T :)
May God bless the work of your hands!


Christi - Haute Crafty Creations




Haute Crafty Creations | Promote Your Page Too


Twitter: https://twitter.com/HauteCrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment