Love Crafty Creations!

May God bless the work of your hands! :)



Martha Stewart - American Made 2014 - Nominee Badge


Thursday, April 4, 2013

2 Year Work Anniversary & Grand Opening at Craft Mall

Today is my 2 year work anniversary at American Support - Work from Home.  Yeah me!  Love working for AS. Feel blessed to work where I can help people and be at home with my family!  Also looking forward to Grand Opening of my new craft rental space at the Antique & Craft Mall of Mansfield.  Be sure to check back often for lots of crafty updates!  And, as always, thank you so much for your input and support!  :)  

~ Christi T :)
May God bless the work of your hands!


Christi - Haute Crafty Creations



Haute Crafty Creations | Promote Your Page Too


Twitter: https://twitter.com/HauteCrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment