Love Crafty Creations!

May God bless the work of your hands! :)



Martha Stewart - American Made 2014 - Nominee Badge


Monday, April 1, 2013

Craft Booth Opening, ShopChristi.com Closing



Well heck, after 5 years, I am officially closing www.ShopChristi.com.  It is time to move forward in a slightly different direction.

Over a year ago, I submitted an application to rent space at the Antique & Craft Mall of Mansfield.  Feeling blessed and happy to let you know, the application was recently reviewed and accepted!  Haute Crafty Creations grand opening will be 4/15/13!

It will be a small, open, shelf unit in the beginning.  However, I believe in God's promises and I know the crafts will sell well and a larger rental space will be available at just the right time.  God is good and his timing is perfect.  No way could I fill up a larger space at this time.

Literally worked all day switching ShopChristi.com to my new craft rental space name "Haute Crafty Creations". Did not realize how many active social media accounts, websites, etc. I have... Very time consuming but will be well worth it in the end! (If you come across a bad link, please let me know. It is very hard to find all the links on these sites.)

REMINDER: ShopChristi.com is no longer available. Most popular items are listed or will be listed on my Etsy and eBay sites.

Thank you very much,
~ Christi T :)
May God bless the work of your hands!


Christi - Haute Crafty Creations




Haute Crafty Creations | Promote Your Page Too


Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment