Love Crafty Creations!

May God bless the work of your hands! :)



Martha Stewart - American Made 2014 - Nominee Badge


Thursday, October 15, 2009

My First Blog

Yes, my first blog... finally!  I have wanted to blog for a while and just haven't gotten around to it.  So here we go, I am setup and ready to begin.  I hope you will find my blogs helpful and informative. 

As a proud mother of two boys, I love to shop, craft, cook, read, game but most of all I just simply love my computer! My passion is to bring you practical, money saving ideas to help you with the many different aspects of celebrating everyday life!

I am really looking forward to getting started... more to come soon, so go ahead start following my blog now

Also, I invite you to visit my site http://www.shopchristi.com/ for unique gifts, party favors and supplies for all occasions!



No comments:

Post a Comment