Love Crafty Creations!

May God bless the work of your hands! :)



Martha Stewart - American Made 2014 - Nominee Badge


Saturday, October 17, 2009

A good Saturday with my boys

Ok so I spent the day with my boys. First we went shopping for Halloween costumes. My boys want to be Blade and Wolverine. We visited three stores and found absolutely nothing. Of course, we will not stop looking. My boys are too strong willed for that, our search must continue until we find them. Oh joy! Next we went to the boys' carnival at school. They had lots of fun jumping around in the bounce houses (for hours, literally). We finally got them to move around to the games and hay ride. My fave every year is the cake walk. I have always loved the cake walk! I guess because I seem very lucky with it. I won the first go round. Johnathon and Jason won on the second go round and Anthony won on the fourth go round. We came home with lots of cupcakes and brownies. Love it! Cupcakes are my favorite so of course I picked those. All my guys picked brownies... I have to admit I love those too. So overall, the carnival won out over Halloween shopping and made for a great family day all around. Any day I get to spend good, quality time with my guys is the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment