Love Crafty Creations!

May God bless the work of your hands! :)



Martha Stewart - American Made 2014 - Nominee Badge


Thursday, October 22, 2009

Looking Forward to Halloween!

Well my boys' are really siked about Halloween now!  The costumes, I had such a hard time finding, arrived today!  And yes, Mommy did keep the secret.  They were both surprised and thrilled to see their costumes.  There was so much excitement we could not find the claws for Wolverine... I was actually writing a complaint email to the vendor when my son found one of the claws.  Thank goodness he found it before I sent the email.  We found the other claw under the coffee table.  Who knew?  I guess when we opened the box they fell out and landed perfectly out of sight.  Oh the joy when both claws were found!  All thoughts of homework and karate were gone for a while since both boys insisted on wearing their costumes right away.  Blade and Wolverine magically appeared in our house.  Eventually, we did get the homework done and moved onto karate class.  I'm thrilled both my boys are so happy.  Now, I just hope we can keep the costumes in tact until Halloween actually gets here!



No comments:

Post a Comment