Love Crafty Creations!

May God bless the work of your hands! :)



Martha Stewart - American Made 2014 - Nominee Badge


Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Try A Different Approach

Try a different approach!  Let me help you save on expenses and get the work done.  Many large companies are discovering the cost effectiveness of outsourcing, why not you too?  No need to provide benefits or insurance.  I work independently from home on a variety of projects.  Accounting, order processing & fulfillment, payroll, sales brochures & flyers, spreadsheets, websites and many more services are well within my capabilities.  I am known for "getting it done".  Let me help you free up some time by taking these tasks off your to do list.  You can count on me!  I will get it done accurately and on time.  Contact me at christi@shopchristi.com or check out my website, http://www.shopchristi.com/ for more information.


My past experience includes 18+ years at The Dallas Morning News.  I worked in several positions during my tenure: Inside Sales Representative, Group Manager, New Business Supervisor, Inside Sales Manager and Project Planning Supervisor.


For free resources and tips follow me on Facebook and/or Twitter.

My website is http://www.shopchristi.com/. Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment