Love Crafty Creations!

May God bless the work of your hands! :)



Martha Stewart - American Made 2014 - Nominee Badge


Friday, June 29, 2012

Momma's Bling Bling Cowgirl Boots

My Mom asked me to add bling bling to her cowgirl boots.  A new, fun, crafty project is a challenge so I gave it a whirl. 

Little did I know Mom was giving me her FAVORITE cowgirl boots to play around with...  Now I don't know about where you are from, but here in Texas, we take our boots seriously!  The last thing on earth I wanted to do was mess us Momma's best boots.

It took some time to figure out the process.  For example, what type of glue would hold the bling best, what color of bling, what size of bling, how much space to leave between each, etc.   

Once my plan was worked out and I actually began adding the bling, it didn't take too long.  The hardest part is holding onto the tiny bling and making sure your spacing is even.

Here is the before pic:


 And here is the after pic:



They turned out pretty well considering it was my first boot project.  I am very curious to see how long the bling bling will stay on with normal wear and tear. 

Go ahead, give it a try.  Add some bling bling to your favorite boots!


If you are interested in more crafty ideas, please feel free to follow me on Pinterest, Facebook and/or Twitter for creative ideas, projects and tips.

~ Christi T
Putting God first everyday in every way!
Live, Love, Lead

Crafty creations, projects and tips for everyday needs, gifts, decorating, do it yourself projects, party planning, cooking and more valuable resources and information are free online. I love to share my crafty finds with you. For more free resources and tips follow me on Pinterest, Facebook and/or Twitter.

My website is www.ShopChristi.com. Check it out!

God Bless You! :)





Follow Me on Pinterest

www.ShopChristi.com | Promote Your Page Too


CraftsPerhaps | Promote Your Page Too


No comments:

Post a Comment