Love Crafty Creations!

May God bless the work of your hands! :)



Martha Stewart - American Made 2014 - Nominee Badge


Friday, November 25, 2011

Super Cute Homemade Christmas Ornament Ideas



These super cute homemade Christmas ornament ideas are really creative and nicely done.  I am going to try a few of these ideas this year myself.  The kitties above are only one of the many projects.  Check them out at http://familyfun.go.com/christmas/ornament-crafts-for-christmas-814365/?CMP=NLC-NL_FFUN_Recipe_112211_ornament-crafts-for-christmas.

Save money, save time and help save our environment. Lots of fun resources are available to help find creative ways to spend quality time with your family while staying on budget. Crafts, decorating, do it yourself projects, parting planning, preparing meals, shopping and more valuable resources and information are free online. I love to share my fun finds with you. For more free resources and tips follow me on Facebook and/or Twitter. My website is www.ShopChristi.com. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment